Installing a new Irrigation Meter / System ?
- Please fill out this form (click here) and follow instructions before you submit this at our office on 20 Ponderosa Road.
Irrigation system requirements:
All irrigation systems connected to the Town of Ashland water system shall meet the following criteria:
- Separate water meter
- Programmable Timer
- Precipitation monitor / rain sensor - inspected annually
- Approved back flow device - inspected annually
Annual inspection forms can be filed electronically or a hard copy shall be provided within 10 days of testing to the Department of Public works 20 Ponderosa Rd, Ashland MA.
For more info: Review the Town by-law code here
We held an irrigation seminar on May 6th, 2017 at the Ashland middle school.
Click here for the informational presentation about the devices and the reasons to install them, along with water saving tips.
To view the video from the Seminar, Go to:
Click here to download the video from the Seminar.
Click here for a document with frequently asked questions.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any other additional questions.
In order to help residents have their irrigation systems comply to these regulations, we have set up information in the links below:
- Introduction / Cover Letter
- Guidelines for Irrigation Systems and their efficient usage
- Rain Sensor Certification Form
- Backflow Device Certification Form
- State Certified Backflow Testers by Town: Here are some of the certified device testers that are locally in or close to Ashland:
- Anthony Silva: 508-958-3817
- Lisa Thouren: 508-881-3439
- Michael Kenneli: 508-472-1800
- Mike Ricciazzi: 508-942-2006
- Chris Pacheco: 800-559-1838